Perth's Best Lamingtons

It's getting hard to find a good lamington! 
So it's ten months since we repatriated to Australia and it took me until today to find a great lamington! I have tried many and hubby even suggested I give up. But I knew from the moment I saw these today that they'd be great.  
Where did I finally find them? 
Here's a hint...
If you find the cute dragon mural in Nedlands venture inside this small niche bakery called Pusey's Puffs. Apart from fabulous old fashioned lamingtons you'll also find excellent pies, sausage rolls and passionfruit cakes! 

Those passionfruit butterfly cupcakes are exceptionally good and reminded hubby and I of the delightful cakes we'd find at fetes and cake stalls as children.  

The pie was the best pie we've had since returning to Perth as well! 

The sausage roll is definitely in Perth's top ten.  

This place is the very epitome of niche. They know what they do well. Don't expect a huge range but know that what is available is excellent. Good old fashioned Aussie favourites.  

So go find the dragon mural at 122 Dalkieth Rd in Nedlands.